I love being mom

 

Being a mom is, indeed, one of the most difficult and challenging jobs in the world. I love being a mom is the pure joy I get from being a special part of my daughter's life -- watching her learn, smile, giggle, and grow."Having a child changes everything. Thats what happened to me. I have one daughter, I have now an exension of myself in this world. And it's true...life changes in an instant."The best part of being a mother, in my opinion, is that with young children every moment is a new adventure. I love seeing their eyes light up with every new discovery." she motivates me to be a better person in general, as I try each day to be a good mom.My daughter can make any moment special. To see her learn, explore, grow, smile, laugh and even cry can make any moment memorable.I've never been this happy in my life,her face, her smile makes everything in the world so much better. even her temper tantrums make me smile. i love the way she chases after me when i try to leave a room and the way she looks for me when she falls. no one on this planet will ever be as important to me as my little angel.. 

I think one of the most important things you can give your child is your time. Buying things and giving things is fine and great but nothing will stick with your child more then the time you actually spend together. So make the time and memories for you and your kids before you wake up and they have grown up and you miss the chance.
Nothing is more important than your children knowing you love them and want to be with them and it doesn't  cost anything. It's the best part of being a Mother.

Comments